For all your employment needs
We offer a complete solution to your HR challenges – turning challenges into positive organisational change. We strive to provide solutions that go beyond the legal.
Who we are?
We are a team of employment lawyers, experience HR consultants and accredited coaches. What unites us is a desire to support HR teams with whatever it is that is keeping them up at night
Who needs us
HR teams who need a helping hand to deal with the day-to-day or larger strategic challenges.
What we can help you with?
Discover Our Expertise
Issues concerning your current workforce
Achieve your productivity, engagement and performance goals
Career development & employee retention
Employee engagement and wellbeing
Equality and diversity
Issues concerning external legal factors
Expert Guidance on
Restructuring and redundancies
Compliance with the current legislation
issues concerning attracting new talent
Grow Your Business
Attracting new talent here or abroad
Growing your employer brand
- POSTPONED - Webinar: Financial Wellbeing with Billy Moss of Beaufort FinancialTime is TBDBoyes Turner LLP
- POSTPONED - Accredited Adult Mental Health First Aid Champion Training CourseTime is TBDBoyes Turner LLP
- POSTPONED - HR Conference: Building the employer brand - Mind the "Perception Gap"Thu, Jul 02Royal Berkshire Conference CentreJul 02, 2020, 9:30 AM – 2:30 PMRoyal Berkshire Conference Centre, Madejski Stadium, Reading RG2 0FL, UKTHIS EVENT IS NOW POSTPONED - Join our Employment team, industry experts and organisations to hear how we develop our employer brand, what can impact our brand and also what type of employer we think we are in reality.
- Webinar: Through Coronavirus and beyond – HR issues in a “post-Covid-19” workplaceThu, May 14WebinarMay 14, 2020, 11:00 AM – 11:45 AMWebinarPost Covid-19, what will be our new workplace normal? At present, we do not know when lockdown will end or if there will be a gradual return to work. We know that the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme will end on 30 June 2020 but not if it will be extended.
- Webinar: April 2020 Employment Law Update - PLUS Coronavirus issuesThu, Mar 26Webinar
- Employment Webinar: What's new for 2020?Thu, Jan 16Online webinar
- Employment webinar: New IR35 Laws and how they will impact your businessThu, Dec 12Online webinar - Abbots HouseDec 12, 2019, 11:00 AM – 11:45 AMOnline webinar - Abbots House, Abbots House, Abbey St, Reading RG1 3BD, UKJoin the team to discuss the new IR35 tax laws... IR35 tax laws are changing from April 2020. This will impact on the way in which businesses engage with consultants and third party service providers. To hear about how these new laws will impact your business, join us for a discussion led webinar.